Article V Convention?
Are you aware we’re currently being denied that constitutional right?
Despite 700+ Article V applications from 49 of the 50 states, Congress is ignoring its obligation to issue the call for the Article V Convention.
Since history began, all political reformations the world over have always come down to one thing: a tipping-point majority joined in common cause.
The question is not whether the Convention is a good or bad idea.
The issue is whether or not Congress should be allowed to violate the Constitution whenever they choose.
ARTICLE V CONVENTION FACTS:
• The Article V Convention is not a “constitutional convention” or “Con-Con”, and does not and cannot re-write the U.S. Constitution.
• Whatever is discussed at the Article V Convention, 38 states must then agree to adopt any proposals before an amendment is ratified.
• The Article V Convention is simply a deliberative assembly of state delegates discussing what might garner the approval from an overwhelming amount of citizens from across the political spectrum.
• The Article V Convention is, by law, currently mandated by Article V and the U.S. Constitution.
• The Article V Convention returns us to the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law, reviving both in the face of current institutionalized corruption.