Weinergate & Executive Order Agenda 21 RURAL COUNCIL
While a titillated American public was engrossed in the whining Weiner case there was something far more important going on in the background and almost no one noticed.
On June 9, 2011, President Barack Obama signed his 86th Executive Order.
That NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER was – AGENDA 21
This Executive Order established the White House Rural Council with 25 executive branch departments including Defense, Justice, Homeland Security, National Drug Control, Environmental Quality, Labor, Commerce, Interior, EPA, Housing, Health, ( Education to name just a few.)
The order covers 16% of the American population who lives in rural counties because they “supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation.” It ensures Rural America will participate in Agenda 21 goals of Globalization.
The ICLEI non-governmental UN organization gets a partner to reach into Rural America.
SUMMARY OF THIS EXECUTIVE ORDER:
1. Federal Control of Rural American Resources (Food, Health, Energy, Education/Schools, Property, Water and Lives).
2. Increased Federal Regulation through Executive Order (Legislation from the Oval Office)
3. More Regulation of Food production
4. More Regulation of Land use
5. Agenda 21 implementation accelerates in Rural America
6. Implementation of Cap and Trade
7. No definitions of what “Rural America” is. Matter of fact, no definitions at all.
8. More Lawmaking through Regulation (State and Local levels)
9. More State/County Control over your city/town due to grant money distribution
10. Less Local participation due to Regionalized
11. More Federal Jobs funded at Tax Payer Expense
12. Rights Issues: Your Voice. You cannot “Un-elect” appointed committee members.
You cannot contact your elected representative on an issue because this is legislation through committee regulation. (Strings attached to all that tax payer funded grant money)
Under pretenses that are false (based on past statements, actions and performance), the Federal Government is attacking the United States using Agenda 21, ICLEI tactics but it is much more direct this time. The actions are simple and the results – measured but disastrous.
The EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE WHITE HOUSE RURAL COUNCIL
“Community Food Enterprises” (CFEs) This appears to be the model they are using for these CFEs.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
1. First of all I want you to read the opening paragraph: See the word “sustainable”? Replace it with the word “ACCEPTABLE”. That is what sustainable means. This Executive Order is all about the Feds telling rural America what is acceptable to THEM. It is no longer a local choice, or locally controlled.
The Feds, several states, counties, and local governments have already fallen into the ICLEI trap and have begun to implement parts of Agenda 21 through their governments. With this Executive Order, the Feds have moved to escalate their implementation in Rural America.
2. Ask yourself why do we need a rural program that proposes: “The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands”? We just passed universal health care, and I do not know of any community that does not have educational facilities for all of its residents. How do you think the Feds foster economic growth under this plan? (Jobs, deficits, spending, economic decline – not revenue – is the problem.)
3. This executive Order touts the expansion of outdoor activities on public lands when the reality the feds have already exposed their plans to cut back access to public lands, and have infringed on property rights, land and water rights. (See http://www.morphcity.com/home/90-epic-fail-global-warming-solutions )
4. Just how will the Feds control the local government? Through grants. Yes -money. Your tax dollars. The feds will set aside money for rural communities, administered by the state, to institute grant (free money) programs that local communities gladly participate in. Local governments will look at this grant money as a way to supplement its dwindling budgets, and without question will agree to Federal requirements. Not only is this the process that has over-burdened states and local budgets for years – this is the process that has moved the federal agenda into every community in America.
5. This Executive Order gives control over our local planning and development to a Federal committee. We will no longer be able to voice our concerns, opinions, or grievances at the local level. This Executive Order virtually eliminates local government’s ability to set policies that benefit rural areas without approval from the Feds.
6. Why an APPOINTED committee to “coordinate” this effort? Committee members will be made by appointment of agencies, offices, and departments. This Executive Order sets up another committee to regulate all aspects of rural life. Residents and local governments will have no opportunity to redress any grievances as these appointees are not elected.
7. Why is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) involved so the Federal government can promote economic prosperity and quality of life in rural America? The majority of agencies listed in this Executive Order are already under DHS, and Janet Napolitano will sit on the council.
8. “The Department of Agriculture shall provide funding and administrative support for the Council to the extent permitted by law and within existing appropriations”. So the funds are set aside. Right. We are broke yet we have money sitting ready for yet another expansion of the Federal government. With DHS oversight and the DHS unlimited budget – yes unlimited, I am sure the Feds have plenty of money to move this agenda right into rural America. (The Department of Homeland Security has no oversight as they directly report to the President, and the perk is that DHS can demand more funds from Congress as part of their written budget through fiscal year 2012 – not ask – but demand) Remember – no matter what YOU, the taxpayer will foot the bill for this expansion of government.
9. “The Council shall coordinate its policy development through the Domestic Policy Council and the National Economic Council”. WHY do we need yet another council to cover a specific 16% of the country? Because Rural America still has some degree of control over resources, and we are resistant to globalization. This Executive Order allows the federal government to implement Agenda 21 right in the heart of America’s food basket. This ultimately could bring the end to rural life as we know it. By asking for the Agricultural departments to participate, they will mitigate resistance. Yes, control the food and you control the population. Think about this and research how well it worked out for California.
10. This Executive Order will coordinate Federal efforts directed toward the growth and development of geographic regions that encompass both urban and rural areas; and “identify and facilitate rural economic opportunities associated with energy development, outdoor recreation, and other conservation related activities”. Geographic regions – i.e. Target Areas. Just like FEMA or states completely regionalized. This Executive Order sets up regions and removes the barrier to ICLEI’s town-by-town focus and stream lines the effort to implement Agenda 21.
11. Finally: “This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations”. Remember there are no laws that restrict the Department of Homeland Security – thus, unlimited power over Rural America.
Who WE Need To Contact:
ALL OF US need to get this information out!
Education yourself, your contact list, your community!
FARMERS (CATTLE, SHEEP, HORSES, POULTRY, FISH,
MUSHROOMS, EGGS, CORN PRODUCE, BERRIES, ETC)
CITY AND COUNTY COUNCILS
BULLSHIT NEWS STATIONS
PATRIOTIC ACTION NETWORKS
OUR STATE GOVERNMENTS
AGENDA 21 GROUPS
STATE TRIBES & TRIBAL GOVERNMENTS
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR OFF-YEAR ELECTION
LOCAL FARMERS (DAIRY, MEAT, VEG)
HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
SMALL BUSINESSES IN RURAL AREAS
HUNTERS / BOATERS / OUTDOORSMEN
MOM & POP GROCERY STORES
YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS, YOUR INNER CIRCLE
ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO EAT TO LIVE