This has been around and I probably have posted it in the past.
My brother sent it my way so I am going to post it again since we are all AGAIN SUBJECT to the weak minded among us railing about gun control legislation.
Meanwhile run to your nearest gun store and stock up on guns and ammunition.
Don’t forget that reload equipment.
Buy now before you can not afford to buy it. Keep in mind as a hedge in a failing economy it is a better investment than gold and will last as long.
In a gunfight, the most important rule is … HAVE A GUN!
Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors.
If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules.
If not, you should get one and learn how to use it and learn the rules :
- A. Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
- B. It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
- C. Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- D. Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length.
- E. Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.
- F. The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second
- G. The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – There is no such thing as a fair fight. Always win – cheat if necessary.
- H. Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, ’cause it will be empty.
- I. If you’re in a gun fight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading. If you’re not loading, you should be moving, If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
- J. In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!
- K. If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- L. You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
- M. You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
Tags: Gunfight Rules